Strategic use of window film is a smart way to reduce heat and glare for a minimum price. Especially on sun-drenched areas.
We’ve seen it work wonders in atriums, offices, schools, colleges, universities, hospitals, public waiting areas, and health and sports clubs.
Window filming is a simple way to –
- Cut solar heat. It can reduce heat by almost 80 per cent compared with untreated glass.
- Reduce fading. It can block up to 99 per cent of damaging UV rays – protecting fabrics and furnishings from damage and loss.
- Combat glare. This might be from sun, snow, water or reflection from near by buildings.
- Improve energy savings. Window filming reduces heat loss and so lowers energy costs.
- Increase safety. Window film makes the invisible ‘visible’, while reducing the impact of accidents by holding shattered glass together instead of it becoming life-threatening shards.
- Enhance appearance. With such a wide range of film finishes, it is easy to match the overall interior design – including incorporating logos and text.
- Minimise disruption. Installation is simple and fast, making it easy to work round what ever is going on.